Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snowmen Gift Tags

Oh my, I've had a crazy day with the internet, I hope it doesn't carry over into the coming week, eek!

I pulled out my retired die, Two Tags die that Stampin' Up! use to sell and made these cute little snowmen tags.

I used various punches and stamp sets to achieve the look I was going for.  I will try to name them if I can.

Stamp sets: November Paper Pumpkin for sentiment and Snow Day for the smile and buttons
Card stock: Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Memento Black ink
Punches: Curly Label, Modern Label and Fern (non SU)
retired SU button
retired Pleated Stitched Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler and 1/8" Taffeta ribbon in Basic Black
the circles for the eyes is the punch out from the Angled Tag Topper punch (hey, it was the right size!)
Chalk marker for eye highlights

Whew, I think I got it all listed, hope you like my Christmas tags!  Mary