Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Note Tag Thank You Card

Hi everyone, I hope your Monday is starting off great!  I'm having breakfast with my friend this morning, it's nice to get together and chat for a couple hours!

The baby shower was this past Saturday afternoon and all of our hard work paid off, everything looked so cute and my daughter and her husband really enjoyed themselves too!  They received many nice gifts for the "little peanut".

Yesterday there was a cute trick on how to use your Note Tag Punch in a different way, so I went to the craft room and created a couple of simple cards to share with you.  Dawn O. has a great video on her blog that explains how to make the window with the punch.  You can view the video HERE.


Sorry but I used retired DSP to try this out with, Sweet Sorbet.  Lovely Amazing You is not in the catalog but can be found HERE

Punch: Note Tag and flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Ink: Pool Party
Card stock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Pistachio Pudding-retired
Pearls

Come back Wednesday and see another way to use this punch, I will be doing a birthday card for that one!

See you soon!  Mary


No comments: