Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Walk in the Wild

Oh gee, I looked at the calendar this morning and realize that Sunday is Father's Day and I didn't have a card made for my Dad!!  So I got busy last night and made one before it got to late to give or mail to him.

I bought this set because I thought I could use it make some nice masculine cards with and it sure does! I really like to pair it with the Work of Art stamp set because you can add some color to the image when you don't have a lot of time to color the image.  I like how well it turned out too.


Stamp sets: Work of Art, May 2014 Paper Pumpkin and Walk in the Wild-retired
Card stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Early Espresso
Inks: Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Early Espresso
DSP: retired
Banner punch, 1/8th Circle punch

Thanks for dropping in to see me, I like company!  Mary

No comments: