Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas, Take Two

Hello and I hope your week was a great one, mine was very busy, can't wait to get back into the craft room to play and relax.

Here is my second Christmas card that I made using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and Cookie Cutter Builder punch, which is now available!


As you can see, I remember to use my embossing folder.  This little guy came out so cute!  This time I color in the antlers and for the legs I used the Gingerbread Man for the reindeer legs.  I made a small bow with some Linen Thread and attached it with a Glue Dot.  The embossing folder is Lucky Stars, which is in the Annual Catalog.  Card stock I used was Very Vanilla for the card base, Real Red and Crumb Cake.  The DSP is retired from last year.  The inks I used where, Real Red, Early Espresso and Black Memento.  I used a Chalk Marker for the white part above the hooves.  I also added a few Basic Rhinestones.

Another fun card to make!  Mary

No comments: