Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas

This coming week I'm going to share some cute Christmas cards that were made with the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set, the Cookie Cutter Builder punch and the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series paper.  I recently signed up for Ronda Wade's Online Creative Convention and I signed up for the Make & Takes that she provided the instructions for.  These cute little Christmas cards were made with Stampin' Up!'s Crumb Cake Note cards.  I had a lot of relaxing time making them too!  Today I will share two of the five that I made.



On the reindeer one, I added Wink of Stella to the antlers and some of the Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine along with a rhinestone to the bow.  On the Teddy Bear one, I added a red bowtie and a rhinestone.  Inks used were Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Real Red.  Card stock is Whisper White and Real Red.

Please come back Wednesday to see two more!  Mary

No comments: