Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Quinceanera

Last Saturday night our neighbors next door had a Quinceanera party for their daughter and we were invited to the celebration.  Not knowing anything about this type of party, I went to Google to find some answers.  It is a celebration in the Hispanic culture when a young lady turns 15.  So I set off to find a way to make her a special card and happened upon a retired stamp set called, Quinceanera that was available on E-bay.  I probably will not have a need for it again but just wanted to make it special for our young neighbor.

Her color for her dress was turquoise, so I used Bermuda Bay.  I really like how it turned out!!


here is what I stamped on the inside.


We went to her Mass and then to the hall and had a yummy meal.  It was fun watching all the kids have fun too!

Stamp set: Quinceanera
Ink: Black Staz-On and Bermuda Bay
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black
Silver Glimmer paper
Dazzling Diamonds
Basic Rhinestones

To get a closer look, click on the picture.

Thank you for coming by.  Mary

No comments: