Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Lift Me Up

I was needing some Thank You cards for a couple of Online orders that were placed with me.  So I decided to make some Birthday cards and I wrote a note on a post-it note so the ladies can send these cards, if they choose too.  I wanted to get them done quickly, so I CASE'd the Occasions Catalog, on page 10.  Makes it so easy to use what Stampin' Up! shares with it demonstrators!!


I followed it except I stamped the sentiment, "Hope your day is on cloud nine.  Happy Birthday" on the inside.  Here is what I used:

Stamp set: Lift Me Up and Timeless Testures
Thinlits: Up & Away
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Pool Party
Aqua Painter
Dimensional

I stamped and cut the balloons and clouds out one night and assembled all three cards the next day.  I really like how they turned out and easy to mail too!!

Thanks for coming by!!  Mary

No comments: