Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Yummy in My Tummy, Take #3

Good Monday to all of you, I hope you had a fabulous week-end.  I spend the day yesterday working on getting things together so next month I can have my Dad's taxes done.  I also made a couple more Valentine cards, for me to send to my daughters, too.  May make some to send to a few others, will see how that goes!

Here is the last card that I made with the cute monsters, Yummy in My Tummy for Wesley's daycare teachers!  I think they look like something a little boy would give!  I used my Watercolor pencils to color in the monster and ink pads and sponges to color the background with, Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz.  I used the Sweetheart punch and some Blushing Bride Glimmer paper for the heart.  The baker's twine was some left-over from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  The sentiment is also from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  I hope the teachers like their cards this year!


I'll take a break from Valentine's for a week and show you some other cards that I made.

Thanks for dropping by!!  Mary

1 comment:

tonilea said...

This is so cute! I would never have thought of doing it that way! Thanks