Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Sealed with Love

Brr.... is it cold in your part of the country?  It was 1 degree here this morning and we had about 2 inches of snow yesterday, so the wind chill was -10 this morning.

I've had this card made since last week but just have been to busy with "stuff" that is going on right now.

I made this card to send as a thank you card for a online order that I received from a friend and customer, so I thought I would make a card that she could use.

The items that I used are from the new Occasions catalog and they are from the Sending Love Suite.  There are a lot of cute items in this suite too.


Here is what I used:
Card stock: Thick Whisper White and Whisper White
Ink: Real Red and Black Memento
DSP: Sending Love-Occasion catalog 2017
Red Glimmer Paper
Stitched Framelits and Layering Square Framelits
Love Notes Framelits-Occasion catalog 2017

Stay warm and thank you for coming by!  Mary


No comments: