Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Inside the Lines

Good Monday morning to all of you!  Yes, I've been missing in action again.  I had a tooth pulled last Monday morning and I just decided to take it easy the rest of the week.  Last night, my oldest daughter and I were texting back and forth about making Valentine cards for Wesley to hand out at day care next month.  We finally decided on a design and we are both excited to get them made and be ready for February 14th!  Last year Wesley received some V-cards, but my daughter didn't know that all the kids at daycare hand them out, she felt bad, but this year she will be ready to share too!!  I'll share it with you later on.

Now for the card I'm sharing today, this card was made using some of the new Sale-A-Bration free paper called, Inside the Lines.  This is right up my alley, as I LOVE to color!  I had cut out two card fronts for future card use and hated to throw out this scrap, so I used it as a practice piece for the new Watercolor pencils and the Blender pen.  I think it came out rather nice, what do you think?


I did use the retired Paper Doilies and Scrip embossing folder on this card.  I wanted the background to be simple so the paper would really stand out.  I mounted the paper on a scrap piece of Silver Glimmer paper.  This card will be going to a friend who has just started chemo, wanted to let her know that we are praying and thinking of her.

Thank you for stopping in too!!  Mary

No comments: