Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Hey, Valentine

Good Monday morning.  Things around here have been pretty sick of late.  Both my husband and I have had colds and not just little colds, but the colds that hang around for at least two weeks sometimes three.  Hubby is off to see the doctor tomorrow as he has it worst then I.  Today I'm finally starting to feel much better.

Here is the Valentine that I was working on the last time we talked.  Now it doesn't look like a great creation, but I made this in mind of having children from infant all the way up to after school kids receiving these where my grandson goes to daycare.  I purposely didn't color in the image, as my daughter will be adding about four crayons to each package.  That way the kids can have fun coloring it in the way they want it to look.  We also added a package of Goldfish to go along with the "glad you're in my school" theme.  She is so excited to give these to the daycare kids next month!


Sorry the picture is not the best.  I think though you can see the idea we were going with.  As always, you can click on the picture to view it larger.

The stamp set is a retired one, called Hey, Valentine.  I used Whisper White card stock and Archival Black ink.  My daughter will use some ribbon that she picked up, as I didn't have any spools of red!!

Thank you for coming back to see me, so appreciate.  Mary

No comments: