Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Inside the Lines

Stampin' Up! every year has a annual sale in March called Sale-A-Bration.  Customers always look forward to this time of the year.  When you spend $50 before taxes and shipping, you get to pick a free product from a list of items that they offer.  This year one of the free offerings is paper that looks like a giant coloring book page called Inside the Lines.  I decided to cut one of the sheets into sizes that would work as a card front, then set out coloring it with my Watercolor Pencils and used the Blender Pen to smooth out the color.  Here is what I did on my second try.  I tried to remember what my Art teacher taught us in Junior High, oh so many years ago!!


I used Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black.  The Pumpkin Pie seam binding ribbon is retired but I wanted some kind of embellishment on the card front.  I made this card to send to someone that needs a pick-me-up.  It makes me think of summer!

Thank you for stopping by.  Mary

No comments: