Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Nailed It

Good Monday to all, I hope your week-end was wonderful.

Last Friday was my uncles birthday, so I wanted to send him a birthday card with this new set called, Nailed It.  When I saw this set in the current Occasions catalog, I immediately thought of my Dad who is a retired carpenter!  Then I knew it would also make a great Father's day card, as well for any one who is handy!


I really like how it turned out too.  I used Sky's the Limit sentiment-retired and Hexagon embossing folder, but my uncle will not know!

Stamp set: Hardwood background and Nailed It with matching Framelits
Card stock: Night of Navy, Real Red and Smoky Slate
Ink: Smoky Slate, Night of Navy and Black Memento
Silver Foil Sheets
Dimensionals

Well off to get my house clean, have a good one.  Mary






No comments: