Monday, July 3, 2017

Best Birds

I've had this stamp set and thinlits for awhile and decided to pull them off the table and make something with them.  Here is what I made!


I was so pleased with how it came out!  I colored the bird image in with my Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painter.  I stamped the branch image onto a piece of Watercolor paper and also used the Watercolor pencils on it too.  The coordinating Birds & Blooms Thinlits was used to cut out the bird image.  Before I mounted my bird to the paper, I used a stamp in Sahara Sand to stamp the cross-hatching, then added some Gold Metallic thread to add just a bit more interest.  The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede.  Then I mounted it onto a piece of Marina Mist.

Thank you to coming by and I hope you have a great day tomorrow too!  Mary

No comments: