Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Christmas in July Suite Seasons

Hey everyone, I'm back again with another Christmas in July.   I promise not to do the whole month of August with Christmas cards too, I will sprinkle a few here and there as I feel the need to add some more for my Christmas card list.

This card was CASE'D from Allison Okamitsu who is on the Artistian Design Team which is made up of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the Globe!  While her card used a different stamp set, she used one I didn't have, I knew I could use the rest of her design to make this card, which was fairly simple to make!


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Suite Seasons
Markers: Real Red and Always Artichoke
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Warmth & Cheer-retired
Metallic Foil Doilies
Baker's Twine-retired

Thank you for stopping by and I hope your Monday is off to a great start!  Mary

No comments: