Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Bear Hugs

I had a request from my daughter for a one year old birthday card with an outdoor theme.  So I put on my thinking cap and and scanned Pinterest too.  If you remember, last year I made my Dad's birthday card using this set, you can see it HERE.  I used the same colors on this card too!

I hurried to make this card for her because I will be out of town next week, visiting my daughter.  Hubby will be home and holding down the fort!  Anyway, I was just getting done and she called and said she was coming by to pick up some items we had for her, one hour early, so I didn't get a picture of the inside to share with you this time.  When I gave it to her, she loved it and said the parents would really like it too!

To get the background of the trees, I lightly dragged my Crumb Cake ink pad over the embossing folder, run through the Big Shot, and when done, rinse the embossing folder off with water and dry.



Here is what I used:

Stamp sets: Number of Years and Bear Hugs-retired
Framelits: Large Number and Bear Hugs-retired
Card stock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Inks: Craft Whisper White, Crumb Cake
SU Markers: Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral and Always Artichoke
Linen Thread
Embossing Folder: Woodland

Thanks for coming by,  Mary


No comments: