Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Mr Funny Bones

Hey everyone, how are you all doing?  It's been awhile for me to be here, was very busy the last couple of weeks and have really missed creating and sharing with all of my crafty friends!

My daughter requested three Halloween cards for Wesley's daycare teachers, love that she gives me plenty of time to create them!  So I went in search of some Halloween stamp sets in my craft room.  Sorry to say that all of mine our retired, but I kept them knowing that I would need them someday with a grandchild, for teachers and such.

I followed a card that Amy K. made last year, but changed it up just a bit because I wanted to use the sentiment in the set, "Oh Snap".


I always but the Happy Halloween sentiment on the inside because you can usually tell from the front of the card what it's for!

Here is what I used:

Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Gray
DSP: is retired
Candy Dots: retired
Inks: Craft Whisper White and Black Memento

I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!  Mary

No comments: