Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Spooky Bingo Bits with Ghoulish Grunge

Well today is the last, for this week, of Halloween cards.  I still need to make a couple for my daughters and grandson too!

I did use a long retired stamp set called, Spooky Bingo Bits, it has a lot of small cute images that you can use for a card.  At one time SU use to sell a stamp that looked like a Bingo card and they had this set and one for Christmas and one for Spring/Easter too.  I used the Ghoulish Grunge on the background to add some interest to it.  I sponged around the circles to add some color to them.  I cut the Spider Web doily in half and trimmed it just slightly to get the look I wanted to achieve.


Here is what I used:

Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Black Star-on
Spider Web Doilies-retired
Triple Banner punch
1-1/4" Circle Punch

Thanks for coming by and have a great week-end too!  Mary

No comments: