Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Card for Friend


Here is another Easter card that I made yesterday, realized that Easter is this coming Sunday and I had better get them done! Sorry for the poor lighting, still try to learn how to use my light cube that I got recently. The stamp is from Stampendous-Easter Word Bunny. I colored it in with my Stampin' Up markers and I also used watercolor pencils and aqua painter for the grass. I ran the background behine the bunny thru my Big Kick with the Stampin' Up Top Note die and than ran that thru my dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder. Than I lightly sponge the dots so that they would add some color and stand out a bit more. Thanks for stopping by to see me!

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Adorable! I love how you did the dots in pink. I'm afraid I would have ink all between the dots if I did it. Yours look great! Super cute!