Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tile Coaster



Here are some tile coasters that I made for my husband's co-workers last year for Christmas gifts. I use tiles that you can find at Lowe's or Home Depot and that is also where I found the rubber bumpers for the bottom too. You can find the directions on how to do this at www.stamptv.ning.com/video/tile-coasters. They are very easy and make great gifts. You get nine tiles to a box for under $6.00. I found this idea at Curt's World: http://curtsplayhouse.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow! I really like your coasters! Very nice blog too. I like how you are mixing up projects and recipes. I have bookmarked and will be a frequent visitor. Found the link at SCS. It might say "Tom visited because I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.LOL! but it's really me...RubberLady603

Chanda said...

Mary, these are so pretty! How did I miss these??? Adorable!

ketz said...

You are really good at this. I wonder if you can teach me!

Glass Coasters