Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Christmas In July,2009, #3

Here is another Penny Black stamp, have I told you how much I like these!!? I LOVE snowmen and this one is just too cute! This time I used it as a Christmas thank you card. As you can see I followed how I made the other two cards except to use a different stamp. I used Stampin' Up markers to color the image in. In a couple of years I will recycle this stamp and use the image to make Christmas cards for those on my card list, they'll never know that I used it for thank you cards!

I must be trying to cool off by thinking of Christmas, it is so hot here now with very high humidy, as it is all over some parts of the country. Think cool and I'll show you some more Christmas cards this coming week!

Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is so cute! I love the stamp, the colors, everything! Soooooo cute!