Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Christmas In July,2009

Happy Sunday to all of you, hope your day has started out great! Today I'm going to share with you the Christmas cards that I made for some of the people on my list. My list is not very big, less than 30 people, so it's not overwhelming to make cards.

First I started out with kraft color cardstock for the base. Than I cut out white cardstock a tad smaller and ran it thru my Big Kick in a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Snowflakes, I than use a product called Stickles, it has glitter in it, makes the snowflakes all sparkly. Next I cut out pink scallops with my Nestibilites scallop die, than added a small oval on top of that, I used my coluzzle to cut that out. I also used a punch from Stampin' Up called the ornament punch. I used the Stampin Up stamp set-Delightful Decorations, that goes with this punch. The tree branch stamp I found at Jo-Ann's. I used pink ribbon as a ornament hook and that completed my card. I did everything assembly line fashion, doing each section at one time on all of the cards, than moved on to another section. On some I used green cardstock and some others red, just to change it up abit.

Tomorrow I'll show you the cards that I sent to my dog loving friends for Christmas. Happy crafting until than.....Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

I LOVE this card! I love the layout, the non-traditional colors...everything! It's just so cool!
TYFS!