Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crock-Pot Beef Stew

Hi, I'm going to share another recipe swap card that I made, again it is 6"x6".

This is so good and with the summer heat now, this would be a good hearty meal without heating up the house. I usually make it when it is cool out, but why not now too! Click on picture to see the recipe card better.

Crock-Pot Beef Stew

2 pounds beef stew meat, cubed
1 can peas, drained (frozen can be used too)
1 cup sliced carrots
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 teaspoon salt
1 can tomato soup, thinned with 1/2 can water
1 big raw potato, cubed (I use two most of the time)
1 bay leaf
1/2 to 1 cup chopped celery

Spray crock-pot liner with PAM. Mix all of the above in the crock-pot EXCEPT the peas. Cook on LOW for 8 hours. About 15 minutes before serving, add drained peas to the crock-pot, stirring. Before serving, remove the bay leaf.
So good!! Hope you enjoy it too.

Thanks for stopping in!

Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Heyyyy, I remember this! Sounds yummy! Sorry I've been incognito. The open house was yesterday and today I have more coming that missed it! :)