Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Daughters' Thank You Notes

Hi to all of you!

I just wanted to show you three of the thank you notes that I made for my daughter, had to get her approval before I make too many of them, lol! She requested black, white and pink colors. These are 3" x 3", she had decided that she will include these in with her customer's orders. Now she wants some A2 size ones to give to whomever host a party with her.

Note card recipe:
Card stock- Whisper White, Pretty In Pink & Black
Ink- Pretty In Pink
Stamps- Lovely Letters, Easter Blossoms, Tiny Tags
Punches-Scallop circle punch, Tiny Tag punch, 1 3/8" punch, Eyelet border punch
ribbon- non SU
safety pin- non SU
pearl

Hope you like my small thank you cards, thanks for stopping by.............Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Mary,, these are gorgeous!!! Your daughter is sure to love them all!! ;)

Dollie Evans said...

love these! I have been wanting to make some monogram cards-thanks for sharing