Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sympathy Card for a Female, #4



Hi everyone, hope your week is off to a great start!


Today I'm sharing a sympathy card that I made to send to my cousins who live in Iowa, their mother, my aunt, passed away. We were unable to attend the funeral due to travel time needed. I feel so bad when we can't make the funeral, but hope they understand and that my card will let them know that we have them in our thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time.


Supplies used were all Stampin Up'

Whisper White and Pretty In Pink card stock

Pretty In Pink, Rose Red and Certainly Celery ink &/or markers

oval and scallop oval punch

Pretty In Pink ribbon

pearls


I hope you all have a crafty day today, thanks for stopping in........Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Aunt, Mary.
So sad that you couldn't attend. I'm sure they'll understand. Your card is lovely. ~Chanda