Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunny Fun using Color Coach

Hi everyone! Sorry to be MIA but with hubby at home every day, life is different around here now, not in a bad way, but it is just different! We've been busy around the house and yard trying to catch up things that were put off because of the very HOT summer we had.

Here is the third image that is in the Sunny Fun stamp set, it also has two sentiments too. I didn't know what colors to use so I pulled out my Color Coach and started with Tempting Turquoise as the card base. I also used Real Red and Pumpkin Pie. This is way out of my comfort zone but seeing it here on the screen, I like how summery and cheerful it turned out! I colored the image in with my markers and put three brads in the top corner. Before I put everything on the card base, I ran it thru the new embossing folder, Stripes, from Stampin' Up to give it some texture.

Well that is it for today, hopefully I will be able to schedule more time in the craft room this week, have a great day! Mary


2 comments:

Chanda said...

There's a lot of this MIA business going around, LOL! I love your card! I think the colors look great, but I know what you mean...it does take us in places we thought we'd never go. Very cute! Have a happy day! I'd be kicking my hubby out of the house if he was home all the time, LOL! :)

kay said...

Totally YUMMY!!! TFS :)