Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Four Frames Card

Good morning to all of you! It's such a beautiful day here, I hope it's sunny and fallish where you are too!

I made this card to send out as a RAK card to a lady who is going through cancer treatment right now, I hope it lifts her spirits some when she receives it. This card will remind you of the one that I made for Chanda as her birthday card. I had some left-over items to use, so I came up with this one. I used the Four Frames stamp set and the sentiment stamp from On the Grow. This time I lightly sponged the raised embossed areas with Soft Suede ink, added some Pretty In Pink ribbon, some more crochet trim and thought it looked finished. Card stock is Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla. I lightly colored in the roses in the frame with Pretty In Pink and Certainly Celery to add just a hint of color. I used my Decorative Label punch to punch out the frame and added some Rich Razzleberry card stock behind it so it would stand out from the Very Vanilla.

Well that is my share for today, thanks to stopping in to see what I've been up too! Mary

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

This is such a tranquil card and perfect for why you are sending it. I'm so sorry that she is going through what she is. That has to be a very scary thing to deal with. Hope you are well. . .Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

Hey there! Just checking in on you. Went over and saw your other blog. I LOVE those cake cookies. I made some a couple of years ago, and just bought supplies to make some this year. I like to use the red velvet cake mix and make homemade icing. I then make them into sandwich cookies with the icing in the middle. Anyway, hope you are doing well! Best, Curt