Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pizza Anyone??

Good morning to everyone! I hope your Wednesday is going great so far. Oh, I'm enjoying this cooler weather, it has been so nice.


Today I'm going to share a card that I made as a thank you card for my husbands' cousin. She invited us to a local pizza place last week to join her and her siblings to chat and visit, it was so nice and than she surprised us by paying for everyone's pizza too! So I just had to make a special card for her. I found the directions for this card HERE It is time consuming, but so worth the results and you can easily add more "toppings" to it. The pizza we had that night was pepperoni, so that is what I wanted to make. The only stamp set I used was the Petite Pairs by Stampin' Up for the sentiment on the inside. The card stock I used was Very Vanilla for the cheese, Crumb Cake for the crust and Cajun Craze for the pepperoni and the sauce. The pepperoni was made with the one inch circle punch with Cajun Craze marker dab around along with a white gel pen. Crumb cake ink was sponged around all of the edges. After I was done making this I wanted a piece of pizza so bad!

Well that is my share for the day, hope you get some crafting in today too, now back to painting trim in the house. Have a crafty day.............Mary





3 comments:

Helen said...

Very suitable for the occasion.

Chanda said...

This is so adorable! It makes me hungry! TYFS! Love it!

kay said...

This is such a yummy card!! mmmmmm. thanks for sharing and leaving a sweet comment in my blog :) Hugs, Kay!