Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Artisan 3-D Entries

 Today I thought I would share with you some of the Artisan contestants 3-D entries.  Now I don't have names to put with these very cute items, but if you know who submitted them, I will be happy to add their names to the pictures.  The picture above uses the new Tag a Bag Gift Boxes, page 158 in catalog.  This person choose to make it into a cute little flower box!  Now that's thinking outside the box, hey.
 Now isn't this camp scene just too cute?!  The talent of some of the demonstrators is just amazing!
Here is a cute display of paper cupcakes.  WOW!
And last but not least, is a typewriter made out of card stock, another one that just is awesome!

Now remember, you can click on the pictures to enlarge the pictures so you can get a closer look at all of these wonderful creations!

I hope you all have a wonderful week-end and hopefully I can get into the craft room to make some cards and hopefully be all caught up on my sleep too!   Mary

No comments: