Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Convention 2013

 This year when Stampin' Up! sent out e-mails asking for demonstrators to be Make & Take helpers, I applied and was selected!  It was so much fun and a very easy assignment to do to, I really enjoyed being able to help other demos with questions or replacing supplies that they may have needed.  This is the badge that they made for us to wear while in the Make & Take area.
 I also went to the Mini Make & Take and this cute little jar was sitting on the table holding supplies, the bow die will be available in the upcoming Holiday catalog, starting August 1st, there are two sizes that you can use to make this bow too.  Here it is made with the Silver Glimmer paper.  Since the class I was in was the last one for convention, they told us we could take the bows with us, lucky me!  It is so cute.
Next up is a picture of the convention bag that we got at opening session.  It was filled with our Make & Takes, stamp sets, our mini Make & Take, an MDS card and a few other goodies too!  All I can say is WOW!  These back packs are very well made and have plenty of storage too!

I will be back tomorrow with more pictures to share with all of you, until then have a great day!  Mary

No comments: