Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Simply Sketched Bird

Today I will share with you one last card using the Simply Sketched stamp set.  This is one of three images that come with the set.  Here I made it into a sympathy card, I need to make some to have on hand just in case I would need one.  There is also a Thank You sentiment include too, so you can see that you can create many different types of cards with this set.  If you click on the picture and look at the background, you will see the third image also.  I used Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede card stock.  For the image and sentiment I used Soft Suede ink.  I sponged the edges with Soft Suede and at the bottom, Always Artichoke.  I used my blender pen to lightly color the image in with.  I took my paper piercing tool and punched some holes in the top left-hand corner to add interest and wrapped some Linen Thread around the piece of card stock, tying a know to hold it together.  I popped that up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Once I figured out what I wanted to do, the card came together quickly.

I hope you all are having a nice day and will also have a great week-end too.    Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

That's really pretty, Mary! That could be a nice masculine card, too.