Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hello Doily

Good Wednesday morning to all of you!  Only one more day until Spring!!  Yea, but I know some of you still have snow on the ground in your part of the country, here, it's just gray and blah.  Although, my tulips are peeking thru the ground and I did trim some of our bushes last week, getting them ready for the coming year.

On today's card I'm still using a left-over card front, trying to use them up.

For this one I cut the card front into strips and added them to the card base.  I stamped on a flag that was laying on the table, also the silver flag was a piece hanging out on the craft table.  I added the button for a pop of color.

Card stock and ink are the retired Pretty In Pink, the Doily image is embossed with White embossing powder, background stamp is En Francais, Happy Birthday is from Remembering Your Birthday, button is from the In Color Boutique Details, which I think are on the Weekly Deals this week too!

I'll see you again Friday, hope you have a great day!  Mary

No comments: