Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Vivid Vases

Good day to all of my blogging friends, I hope your week if off to a wonderful start too!

Today is the last day that you can order and receive free Sale-A-Bration items. Also, there is only one month left to redeem for a free stamp set if you bought six or more of the Best of Series that Stampin' Up! offered during their 25 years of Stampin' Up! celebration.

Today I'm sharing a card that I made with the Vivid Vase single stamp.  Why I haven't used it sooner is a mystery to me.  It makes a really cute card and is oh so quick too!

I used a left-over piece of embossed paper, it was embossed with the Argyle embossing folder.  I used some Gold Foil to mat all of my pieces with.  The image was stamped with StazOn Black ink and then with a blender pen, I pick up some color from my Gold Metallic Encore ink pad to lightly shade the vases with.  Used various color markers to color the flowers in with, nice and subtle, just what I wanted.  To find the size of my Very Vanilla card stock, I just measured the wood block the stamp is mounted on, easy peasy and then just added a quarter of an inch to both sides for a nice, small mat.  I love how it turned out too!

Thanks for dropping in to see me, hope to be back on Wednesday with another share :).  Mary

No comments: