Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Corner Garden

Happy Fourth of July weekend.  I hope you all have a safe, one too.  Mine will be quite, but that is OK as I have somethings to do around the house!

I found out yesterday that my husband's cousins' wife was moved to a rehab hospital in Lincoln, NE.  Her journey is just beginning and she will have a long way to go yet before it is done.  I got her address so that I can mail her a card, every once in awhile, to help keep her spirits up.

I found a card like this over on Facebook, from a lady in the United Kingdom, so I wanted to try my hand at it too!

To see a larger picture of this card, click on the picture.

I used VersaMark ink and then white embossing powder for the image and the sentiment.  I used Craft White re-inker and a blender pen to "color" in the flowers.  My card stock is Soft Sky mounted on Whisper White, with 5/8" satin ribbon on the one corner.  I used my Embosslit- Beautiful Wings-retired for the small butterfly.  I added a small pearl to the center of the butterfly too.  The sentiment is from the retired set called Friendly Phrases.  I like how soft the stamped image is.

Thank you for coming to see my latest creation too.   Mary

No comments: