Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Note Tag Punch Birthday Card

Well as promised, I'm back to share the card that I made using the Note Tag punch to make a "window" cut out where you can stamp your image or sentiment in.  You can view Dawn O. video on how to do this HERE

I'm still using the retired DSP called Sweet Sorbet for my trial tries with this punch.  This time I embossed the background with the new Brick Wall embossing folder, what a fun way to had depth to your background!  The stamp is from the May 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Card stock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Pistachio Pudding-retired
Flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Rhinestones
Memento Black Ink

Oh, I hope you are going to the Clearance Rack to see the new items added and getting what you want before it is all gone, some really good deals!!

Thanks……..Mary

No comments: