Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

You Brighten My Day

Hello to all, I hope you are all staying well, cool and dry, in different parts of the States!  Our part is very humid right now, when you go outside you feel like you could melt!

I needed to make a New Home card for my friends' daughter and I looked around at my stamp sets to see what I could use and came across this little gem.  Sorry, all of the stamps are retired, as is the punch that worked perfect with this set, but I just had to use it.


I found this card over on Pinterest, because I needed the card ASAP and didn't have the time to "think" about making one on my own.  I did change it just a bit so, it is not a fully Case'd card.

Stamp sets: You Brighten My Day, Hello Love and Holiday Home (sentiment)
Card stock: Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso and Soft Sky
Candy Dots
Hearts Border punch

I hope my friend likes her gift and the card too!  Thanks for coming by and hope to see you soon.  Mary



No comments: