Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Hello

Sorry about this late post.  I had the stomach bug last week and now hubby has it, so not too much creating has been going on.

Today is the last day that you can order this Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  Tomorrow there will be two more new stamps and glitter washi tape to pick from!


For this card I used Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Pink Pirouette card stock.  For the background stripes I used the Dots & Stripes stencils which I lightly sponged with Wisteria Wonder ink, lightly on the bottom and more heavy at the top. I used a scrap piece of Wisteria Wonder and adhered a cut piece of Tea Lace Doily.  You may not see it but I did use some Metallic Thread in Silver behind the Petite Petals, leaves are from the Bird Builder punch for a pop of green.  I added a few Basic Pearls to the flowers to dress them up some.  Oh the sentiment is embossed with Silver embossing powder, which doesn't show up in the photo.

Thank you for stopping by, still working on my other Aunt's birthday card.  I will share it when done.  Mary

No comments: