Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Paper Pumpkin

Today I'm going to share two cards that I made with two different Paper Pumpkin kits.  I'm way behind in putting some of my kits together and decided the other day to make a couple cards with a few.  I still have plenty of items in each kit to make at least 12 more cards.  I can follow the kit directions or go out on my own with the supplies I have left.


This one is from last year, I really don't remember the month, but this kit had three boxes included with it and cut-out for flowers to put on the boxes along with some ribbon.  I added the Petite Petal flowers, pearls and gold glimmer paper to this kit and use my Smoky Slate for the sentiment.


This one is from this month, it has a really cute font for the sentiments and three little flower stamps that go along with a few on the front of this card front.  Yes, the card front is already printed with this cute design!

Paper Pumpkin is on sale right now until March 31st, 2016


Next month's Paper Pumpkin with have a limited edition, it is celebrating it's third year!


To receive this limited edition, subscribe by March 10th!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!  Mary






No comments: