Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Petal Pusher

As a demonstrator, I can order new items before it goes live for everyone else.  When I saw this stamp set, I knew I wanted to add it to my stamp collection.  It has some really nice sentiments included in the set too.


You will have to excuse my coloring.  The main bicycle body is in Wisteria Wonder and then I used my silver pen for some of the other parts, but in the picture it looks like I colored it all the same color.  You can click on the picture and it will enlarge the picture for you.  I used the cute little basket and the flower stamp for the bicycle too.  I then used a blender pen to add some Crumb Cake ink under the image to ground it.  Then I use my Gorgeous Grunge splatter to add some light color to the background.  To make the polka dot background, I use a sponge dauber and Wisteria Wonder ink and made dots on Wisteria Wonder card stock.  I cut a piece of Tea Doily and a piece of Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine (retired) on the angle.

I highly recommend you get this cute stamp set, I think you will have a lot of fun creating cards with it too!  Mary

No comments: