Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Picture Perfect

I'm still on my card making mission for the auction, so the next week or so those will be the cards that I will be sharing.

For this card I wanted to use the stamp set, Picture Perfect, and use the Starfish image for my card.  I found one similar to this one on Pinterest, thanks Narelle for sharing.  When I was stamping the Starfish, I used Crushed Curry on Crumb Cake to add some depth to it, then I lightly sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink too.

I then used Pool Party to sponge the sea part of the card and Crumb Cake for the sand.  I also used the splatter stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge to add some interest to the area where the two meet.  I used the sentiment from the Wetlands in Crumb Cake ink.  The banner was made with a strip of left-over Crumb Cake card stock and lightly sponged with Crumb Cake ink.

Card stock is Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist.


Well off to the craft room, have to stick with my deadline!  Mary


No comments: