Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Swirly Bird

I wanted a chance to showcase this great bundle again, well for the next couple of days.  This bundle has so many possibilities for card making and for decorating some 3-D projects too.

I found a card made by Connie Collins using this idea.  Connie used the Botanical Builder Framelits to make her flower for her card but I wanted to try using the little flowers that are in the Swirly Bird set instead.  Here is what I came up with.


For the background I used the Softly Falling embossing folder, it really adds some nice interest to the background without competing with the main images.  Then I used the various thinlits that are in the Swirly Scribbles set.  I used Island Indigo for my card base, then Whisper White.  For the long scribble I used Soft Suede, for the circle scribble I used Sahara Sand.  Then for the small flowers I used So Saffron, Island Indigo and Blushing Bride, the leaves are Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive.  The sentiment is from Thoughtful Banners, another good one to have in your stamping room!

I'm sending this one off to one of my customers for placing a order with me.

Come back by Wednesday and see how I used this set again.  Mary

No comments: