Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Sitting Here

I've had this stamp set sitting on my craft table for about a week and finally got around to inking it up yesterday.  It has a lot of nice images and I've seen so many cute cards made with it.

I also use a second stamp set, Awesomely Artistic, to stamp a small portion to look like the swing is under a arbor filled with flowers!  The grass and flowers under the swing are from Sheltering Tree.


I decided to leave the sentiment off the front and added the sentiment on the inside.  I think it looks so peaceful and restful.  I stamped the pillows on Whisper White and colored one with Melon Mambo and Pool Party.  The seat cushion was also colored with Pool Party and Island Indigo.  The flowers on top are Blushing Bride and the green I used is Pear Pizzazz.  The swing was colored in with Crumb Cake.

I hope you like my card and will come back to see me soon.  Mary

No comments: