Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Card for Spring


Well I hope everyone is having a great day today, the sun is out and suppose to be in the 60's today, yea! Spring is coming next week too.
I wanted to share with you a card(s) that I found in my e-mail box one day. These cards are completely CASE'd from Gretchen Barron, you can see hers HERE. Are they not just the most impressive cards! I really like the clean and simple design of these cards. Of course, her pictures are so much better than mine. Her sponging is much better than mine (I didn't have a sponge so I used a sponge dauber, so mine is not quite as even as hers is). These took only about 15 minutes to make, super quick and easy.
Supplies: All Stampin' Up
clear embossing powder, ribbon, scallop border punch, ink, stamp set-Thoughts & Prayers and card stock.
Welcome to my new followers, glad to have you join! Hope you all have a crafty day...........Mary

2 comments:

Helen said...

So soft and elegant!

Chanda said...

Hey, Mary! Yours turned out great, even with the dauber! Great job!

~chanda