Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Top of the morning to all of you! Hope you are dressed in your green today.
I wanted to share my card that I made to send to my daughters for St. Patrick's day. Now I don't own but two stamp sets for this holiday, I just don't really get into it. Every year I have to look all over the Internet for inspiration for this type of card. This year it came from Stamping 411. They had this layout as their challenge last Saturday, so I used their layout.
The shamrock punch is Martha Stewart; green card base, green ink is Pear Pizazz from Stampin' Up; dark green and cream card stock is Bazzil, ribbon from Michael's and stamp set is from Stampendous.
Hope you all have a fun day today and crafty too! Mary

3 comments:

Chanda said...

Not my favorite 'holiday' either, Mary, but your card is super cute! :)

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Mary,
I love your St Patty's card. Too cute! Hope all is well! Love your blog!!!!!

Rae said...

Real cute! Also love the photo of your dogs, that is too cute!