Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Thinking of You Cards

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well, I'm feeling alittle bit better today, thank goodness, but still no real appetite. Just had a really bad head cold, ugh, I don't like being sick either!

I bet you are all surprised by the colors on this card! I decided that I needed to start using some different colors besides just blue and pink! I was looking at my ribbons the other night and decided this would go with some retired Stampin' Up card stock that I have. I think it goes very well with each other! I used my scallop punches to cut out the white and purple card stock with. The stamp set is a retired Stampin' Up one called, Happy Moments. As you can see I used to different sentiments on them. I used Stampin' Up markers to color in the flowers as well as a blender pen too. Another clean and simple card.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say! Have a crafty day..........................Mary

3 comments:

Chanda said...

These are adorable! I love how the punches layer perfectly! So pretty!

Glad you're feeling a bit better! :)

Carpenter's said...

It is very pretty and thank you for sending me a RAK!!

I go back for chemo on the 16th and will be sure to leave in my chair for the next "chemo buddy!"

Blessings to you,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Mary, how gracefully you have crafted CAS thinking of you cards! A lovely attitude comes with the blessing you share with each recipient. So glad to read that you are feeling better in the lastest blog. Keep Looking UP!
mt23stamperatyahoo