Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Close As a Memory, Thinking of You Card


Well I had planned on posting this card tomorrow but Blogger decided to post it today instead, oh well, here it is! :)
I've been under the weather the last couple of days with what I think is a sinus infection, my head feels like it could exploded, ha! I'm on medicine, so hopefully it will clear up SOON! I'm behind on some projects, but they will just have to wait until later. I did want to share some cards that I made last night, forgot to take a picture of one, a sympathy card that I needed to get out and the other one was a sympathy card for a friend who recently lost one of her dogs. I sure hope this trend doesn't continue any further into the year.
This is a card that I'm sending to someone who is going thru cancer treatment, no I don't know this lady but I sure hope it brightens her spirits some.
Here is what I used:
Stampin" Up: Close As a Memory and Like it a Latte, markers and bashful blue cardstock, oval punch and scallop oval punch
Ribbon: either Michael's or Jo-Ann's
I hope you enjoy viewing my simple cards, next time I post I will show you two more cards that I made and hopefully by then I will have the crochet baby bib done to share with you to and maybe a new recipe, it's been awhile since I posted a recipe.
Have a crafty day and hope that all of you are staying healthy! Mary

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

This card will certainly brighten her day. This is sweet and striking all at the same time. The simple image in the watercolor blues is just beautiful. Sorry you aren't feeling well! I hope this comment finds you on the mend. Best, Curt

Chanda said...

Mary, I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Get better soon! Being sick is no fun! Besides, you have to get better to play with your new stamps today!!! :)

How sweet of you to send this to someone you don't know! You're very kind and compassionate! I'm sure she'll love it! Beautiful card!