Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
I hope you all are having a great day today. The weather here today is wonderful, the sun is out and it warm too, above 40! Gee, maybe spring is coming soon.
Here is the card that I made for my two daughters for Valentine's day. Mom and Dad always put alittle cash inside so that they can get what they would like. Now I don't make alot of these kinds of cards because I just don't give them to everyone, just the girls, so I don't have any valentine stamp sets, so I have to get creative when I make them.
Stampin' Up: scalloped oval, oval punches, embossing folder and Flexible Phrase (retired set).
Marvy punch: heart
Ribbon:Jo-Ann's
Paper:Bazill
Oh I don't know why this is double spacing today, ugh! Anyway, have a great day and a crafty one too........Mary

3 comments:

Chanda said...

I like that card! I love the way you embossed it after the hearts were glued down! Really cool! :)

Curt in Indy said...

This is a very sweet card. Do you think that maybe you could adopt me next Valentine's Day? LOL Great card! Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

PS I'm so sorry to have seen in your sidebar that you lost your beautiful Samantha. . .She looked like such a sweet girl. My condolences. . .I'm so very sorry. Best, Curt