Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

More Cards For Those Who Need A Lift


Hi everyone! Hope that you are all staying nice an toasty warm, it is so cold here.

Since it has been so cold outside, I've had more time to stay indoors and play in the craft room, which is a very good thing! I've made a few more cards for requests that I found on Splitcoaststampers. I also found this card layout over at SCS HERE. It was a simple, easy card to make and you could easily add whatever sentiment to it that you would need. I cut the scallop rectangle as well as the regular rectangle with my Nesties. Stamp' Up stamp set, "Watercolor Trio", as well as the paper and markers to color the stamp with. Ribbon is from Jo-Ann's and white paper is from Bazzil.

Hope you all have some extra time to play in your craft/stamp rooms too...........Mary

2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Mary, I really like your work. Clean and simple and lots of flowers.

Chanda said...

Mary, these are so pretty and feminine! LOve them! You did a great job! Always nice to have on hand!

~chanda