Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dog Thank You Card

Hi everyone, I'm back once again. I just wanted to thank all of my blogging friends who sent me messages about my Sammy girl, I truly appreciated everyone of them. Life is going on, but Sammy has left a empty spot in our house that will be hard to fill.

I wanted to share with you the card that I made to send to our vet. We appreciated the fact that he dropped what he was doing with his family last Sunday night to come and help us with Sam. He really is a very kind, generous, compassionate man, we feel blessed to have him as our vet.

The stamp set is from Stampin' Up called "D is for Dog", corner punch is also from Stampin' Up. Paper is Bazzil, ribbon is some free stuff from Archiver's, brad is Memory Makers.

Oh, we are in the middle of a blizzard here in Kansas City, blowing wind, snow and last I heard 9 inches, SO FAR!!! Boy is it ever going to be cold when clearing the sideway and driveway tomorrow!!

Hope you all are staying warm and have a crafty day too! Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Awwwww,that's so sweet. Such a cute card! You are lucky to have a vet like that! :)

Meredith said...

Mary - This is Glady's grandaughter, Meredith. :) Found your blog from the label on the beautiful card that you sent Nanna. Thank you so much. Sadly, it's become an even tougher time b/c she lost Ellie on Monday ... very unexpected after her surgery. Since we all love dogs so much, I thought you might want to know. Thanks for all you do for her!