Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to Spring

Hello everyone, I hope that you are enjoying the first couple of days of spring, I know that I have!

I would like to share my cards with you today that are RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) cards. I like doing this as it is a way for me to share my handmade cards and it will also help to lift someones spirit, has they go thru a difficult time or because of a health problem.
My friend, Chanda, mailed a card kit to make this card, you can see hers HERE, now I don't have the same supplies as she sent to me and I wanted to make a few more cards, so I pulled out some designer paper and sponged some ink onto it. All supplies I used are Stampin' Up, I like how everything coordinates so well together, makes it so easy to put everything together that way.
Thank you for stopping by to see me, I hope you all a crafty day.............Mary

3 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely colors comb!

Chanda said...

Ooooooh, I really like that with that paper! It looks great! Thanks for the link, too! That's so nice of you! :)

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Thanks for your kind words Mary. Your girls are beautiful!